Odd Molly Callie Dress Neutral Beige
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
ODD MOLLY - Callie Dress Neutral Beige
The Odd Molly Callie Dress is a long viscose dress with full-length sleeves and an all-over print designed by our in-house print designer. It has a collar with a frill and fabric-covered buttons at the front and at the sleeve ends. The darts at the waist give it a nice shape.
- 55% Viscose, 45% Viscose (LENZING™ ECOVERO™)
- Regular fit
- Full-length sleeves
- Collar with frill
- Placket with fabric-covered buttons
- Darts at the waist
- Cuffs with fabric-covered buttons at the sleeve ends
- Folded hem
- The all-over print is made by our in-house print designer
- The model wears Natural Beige is 180 cm tall and wears a size 1
1 = AU 8
2 = AU 10
3 = Au 12
4 = AU 14
Odd Molly is a Swedish fashion brand founded in 2002, with the vision to create garments that symbolize female strength and courage, inspired by a girl who didn’t care about conventions and went her own way. The unique expression, together with high quality and sustainability, has been the main focus for the brand since the start, and to this day, Odd Molly wants to inspire every woman to be her best self.
Founded in 2002
Headquarter: Stockholm, Sweden
Odd Molly is 100 percent owned by MBRS Group ABs, whose shares are listed on the Nordic Growth Market.
SINCE THE BEGINNING
- Odd Molly launches an ambassador collaboration with the artist sisters Neneh Cherry and Titiyo. We had a 360 campaign and two unique showpieces were created, customized for the sisters. These pieces were auctioned off on International Women's Day in favor of women's right and all profits went to the non-profit organization Kvinna till Kvinna.
- February 7, Odd Molly opens a new store at NK, a high-end warehouse in Stockholm, Sweden.
- The retail industry is changing and Odd Molly likewise. This year we have been working to strengthen our customer offering, user accessibility and further focus on digital sales.
- Jennie Högstedt Björk is appointed as Odd Molly's new CEO in August 2018.
- Odd Molly continues to make ongoing changes and adjustments to the organization with the aim of optimizing processes and increasing efficiency. The profitability of the various sales channels is in focus and the company is working to adapt its presence in different markets based on conditions and potential.
- Odd Molly is the proud sponsor of the successful music festival Queens of Pop, which takes place in Helsingborg and in Uppsala. What distinguishes the festival is that it is only female artists who participate as for example Zara Larson, Icona Pop and Sarah Klang.
- Odd Molly initiates a successful collaboration with Heja Livet (a social network for women) and organizes a sailing trip with young female entrepreneurs to Greece.
- 2017 will be a year when we take measures that costs in the short term, but which promotes the goals of strengthening our position in the Nordic region and expanding Odd Molly's lifestyle concept internationally.
- E-commerce drives growth.
- New product lines for underwear and baths have been developed, both of them were received very positively by our customers.
- 3 new stores in Sweden, 1 new store in Norway, 1 partner store in Bratislava and 3 partner stores in Colorado, USA
- 11 new shop-in-shops in Sweden and Norway
- Launch of our shoe collection, our first sportswear collection and our underwear collection.
- 4 new stores in Sweden, 1 new store in Finland, 1 partner store in Prague, Czech Republic
- 11 new shop-in-shops in Sweden and Finland
- Launch of home collection, our swimwear collection, rainwear collection and our 100% organic Daydream collection
- The Tribute collection, our most exclusive pieces, are presented to new markets
- Continuation of opening 3 stores and 8 shop-in-shops in Sweden
- Opening of our first store with a new store concept and 3 shop-in-shops as a result of our retail expansion strategy
- Celebrating our 10 year anniversary with our biggest fashion show ever during Stockholm Fashion Week
- Named Brand of the year 2007 by Swedish Trade federation
- Karin Jimfelt-Ghatan wins a prestigious design award, the “Golden Button” presented by the magazine Damernas Värld
- Opening of our first store, in Stockholm.
- First ad campaign with Helena Christensen as Odd Molly's face
- The Odd Molly share gets listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm June 21, 2010
- Best New Store of the Year Los Angeles, LA Magazine
- The company is founded by Karin Jimfelt-Ghatan, Per Holknekt and Christer Andersson
- Wins International Baltic Fashion Awards, Prêt-à-porter, in Germany
- Opens an office in Los Angeles and holds a fashion show in Hollywood, USA
Add text which will be shown in tabs across all product pages